Intensives Schedule – Crosby
What is an intensive?
This is for a focused dancer who wants to improve and learn ways to get to the next level. We’ve designed an intensive that not only challenges and motivates dancers, but helps provide them the tools to reach their full potential.
- Requirements: Must have had at least 2 year of ballet, jazz or contemporary.
- Focus of the Intensive: We will focus on strength, flexibility and core through contemporary, jazz and ballet. It is a technique driven program for a child that loves dance and wants to improve.
- Ages: 8-16 yrs
- Three intensives offered: July 16-20, July 23-27, July 30-Aug 3rd
- Time: Monday – Friday 9am -2:00pm Please be on time.
- Cost: $200 per week Payment in full is due at the time of registration.
- What to wear: Please have your child in all black dance attire – no t-shirts. Leotards preferred. Ballet contemporary and/ or Jazz shoes. Hair in a bun.
- Lunch: Please provide 2 snacks, lunch and lots and lots of water. No soda or Gatorade.
- How to register: You can register through the Parent Portal, website or come into the studio.
- Where: 1717 Crosby Avenue, Bronx, NY 10461
- After care available.