Contemporary dance is a type of expressive dance that can include a variety of genres, such as jazz, ballet, and modern dance. This form of dance emerged in the mid-1990s and quickly gained popularity. While some people thrive in dance classes that revolve around order and discipline (like tap dance or ballet), others prefer dance classes that are less structured and feature fluid dance movements,…Read More
Photo/Video Consent Release
I give Fancy Feet Dance Studio the following absolute, continuing and irrevocable rights and permission to photographs taken of my children, or which I have submitted toFancy Feet Dance Studio, in which the children are alone or included with others (the “Photographs”):
- To copyright the same in Fancy Feet Dance Studio’s name.
- To use, edit, reproduce, publish and display the same in whole or in part, separately or in conjunction with other photographs, in any medium now known or hereafter created, for use in connection with Fancy Feet Dance Studio’s business, including, but not limited to, internal directories and publications, illustrations, presentations, marketing, website, Facebook or promotional materials.
- To license or assign these rights to third parties.
I acknowledge that:
- Use of each Photograph is in Fancy Feet Dance Studio’s sole discretion.
- Any use of the Photographs may or may not contain a caption identifying children.
- I have no right to inspect or approve the Photographs prior to their use.
I release and discharge Fancy Feet Dance Studio from all claims and demands in connection with its use of the Photographs, including all claims for libel and invasion of privacy.
This authorization and release shall insure to the benefit of the legal representatives, licensees and assigns of Fancy Feet Dance Studio.
I affirm that I have read the foregoing and fully understand it. This release shall be binding on me and my heirs, legal representatives and assigns. By signing below I accept the terms.
The undersigned hereby, acknowledges that dance and gymnastics or any other instruction given at Fancy Feet is a physical activity which involves certain risks; assumes the risks of participating in Fancy Feet Dance Studio classes and hereby irrevocably releases Fancy Feet Dance Studio and its employees, agents, officers, directors, shareholder, successors and assigns from any and all liability of any type of nature arising out of my participation and classes or similar activities or from following instructions of Fancy Feet Dance Studio employees or agents or performing at the recital,in another location or any other site or venue and while traveling to or from a performance. I am responsible for all fees. If my unpaid account must go to collection, I am responsible to pay the collection agency fees.